Thursday, May 8, 2014

Street Style: Campus Edition

I'm baaacckkk! As you may or may not know, I'd left Miami for Tampa a couple of months back and thought to myself, "What can I do to really make Tampa feel like my new home" And after throwing a couple of ideas around, it came to me. "Why not take pictures of strangers? Yet again."

So, I come to you with styles from some various street-stylish people on campus in Tampa.

As always, thanks to everyone who took out the time to talk and share a bit of themselves and their styles with me. I've met some really great people.

Carson [Marketing]
Shirt:Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Blk Dnm
Boots: All Saints
Malika [Computer Science]
Scarf: H&M
Jacket: thrifted
Shirt: thrifted
Belt: New Look
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: TOMS


Philip [Biochemistry & Biology]
Glasses: Ray Bans
Shirt: PacSun
Belt: JCPenney
Jeans: Hollister (skinny)
Shoes: TOMS

 
Justin [History]
Glasses: Ray Bans
Shirt: Cotton On
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Vans

Allegra [Psychology]
Glasses: Street fair (in South Africa)
Earrings: H&M
Jacket: eBay (Chinese shop)
Shirt: Gap
Shorts: Cape Town, South Africa
Boots: Doc Martens

John [Business, Marketing, & Advertising]
Glasses: Kenzo
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Perry Ellis portfolio
Shoes: Quoddy Blucher
Jasmine [Biomedical Sciences]
Blazer: Love Culture
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse (Journey's Kids)

Mackenzie [Biomedical Sciences & German]
Glasses: Brooks Brothers (BB20-20)
Jacket: North Face Hyvent
Shirt: Haines undershirt (Target)
Pants: Levi's 511 Commuter jeans
Shoes: Teva Carbon Commuter (bike) shoes



Matt [Chemical Engineering]
Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: PacSun
Shoes: Vans
Longboard: Island Water Sports (Deerfield Beach)




Courtesy of Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment