Monday, January 27, 2014

Street Style: On Campus Edition

Although technically, we've been "back to school" for a while now, I found myself searching for more school outfit ideas. I know, I know, it's December but honestly at this point, my closet just wasn't speaking to me anymore. Karl Lagerfeld did say that sweatpants are a sign of defeat. 

So browsing through video after video, Polyvore after Pintrest, I saw that the only things that I could see myself wearing to school was more street style, less sweats. So, of course I had to stop and ask random strangers for their take on street style. Anything for you guys ;)

Fall in Miami
Alex [Sports and Fitness]
Tank: Volcom
Shorts: Volcom
To shop like Alex's look, go here


Susan [Fine Arts]
Glasses: Foreyes
Jacket: Forever 21
Shorts: Garage
Shoes: DSW


Gabriel [Journalism]
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: Asos
Shirt: Asos
Pants: Asos
Glasses: Perry Ellis
Shoes: Vans
Rings: Asos

Dez- Rae [Biology]
Shirt: American Rag
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Cotton On

Ever [Health Service Administration]
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Bullhead (skinny)
Shoes: TOMS Utility boots

No comments:

Post a Comment